Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/15/2005 2:39:21 PM EDT
I have a chinese underfolder that is missing a few small parts. Does anyone know if other country stuff fits these the same as chinese parts would?

If so, anyone know where to get replacement parts?

I need the spring, threaded stem with outer lock, and a push button. Oh, and a trunnion too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
trunnion you're probably never going to find, the small parts though can be had from www.fbmginc.com/index.htm.  just look in "Tactical gear" then "Weapon accessories."  they're used and the stocks aren't pretty but all the parts are there.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder then if a polish or a romy trunnion could be made to work, or maybe buy a complete small parts set to use with the stock.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:12:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#5]
This listing on GunBroker has a real nice photo of all the parts that needed to make a chinese underfolder work.  http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=41406314  [Cut and paste]  -=NOTE=-  The chinese did not use any sort of additional trunion, block or whatever.  The receiver itself was stamped and cut to allow for the underfolder.  There was a "plug" that installed in the rear with 2 long rivets that also held the recoil spring.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top