Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/26/2004 9:31:39 AM EST
Has anyone used these? Are they in good shape? I am looking to do an AMD-63 build and they are the only place I have found that has them. Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:35:22 PM EST
I received my AMD-63 kit from Cheaper than Dirt on Friday. It looks like it was a brand-new gun before they chopped the receiver off. All the parts were matching. This is by far the nicest AK parts kit I have seen. When I ordered it they said they only had a few left, so I was afraid I was going to get the bottom of the barrel. There was a scratch on the stock, and a couple dents on the forward grip, but otherwise the wood was very nice.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:12:08 PM EST
Thanks I have an email in to them to see if any are left.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:39:25 AM EST
Try Makarov.com they have AMD-63 kits with either folding t-stock or full wood stock for $129. I should have mine today when I get home, fast shipping too.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:02:58 AM EST
Well I got an email back from CTD. I though it was kind of funny it didn't answer the question at all. In fact it looked like a forward from one employee to another that got forwarded to me. Figured I would share it. It made me laugh. I responded yes thats what I am interested in is it in stock and what is shipping.

Date: 10/27/04 08:04:49
To: Alaskagrown@****.com
Subject: FW: Customer Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:42 AM
Subject: FW: Customer Service

He wants to know about these:

WX-210
CTD
AMD-63KIT
AMD 63 Parts Kit Wooden Stock Original Conditon
$139.97

WX-211
CTD
AMD-65KIT
AMD 65 Parts Kit Plastic Grip Folding Stock Original Condito
$119.97

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 2:22 PM
To: customerservice@cheaperthandirt.com
Subject: Customer Service

Email Subject :Customer Service
First Name: ****
Last Name: ****

Order Number (if applicable):

Comment/Question:
I was wondering if you still had AMD-65 or AMD-63 parts kits available and how much shipping would be to have one shipped to Alaska area code 99701. Thank you. John Holz

Sent via the Contact Page
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:45:45 AM EST
John I am local here and I picked one up that is in good shape. Looks new to me.
Top Top