Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 10:31:39 AM EDT
Has anyone used these?  Are they in good shape?  I am looking to do an AMD-63 build and they are the only place I have found that has them.  Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I received my AMD-63 kit from Cheaper than Dirt on Friday. It looks like it was a brand-new gun before they chopped the receiver off. All the parts were matching. This is by far the nicest AK parts kit I have seen. When I ordered it they said they only had a few left, so I was afraid I was going to get the bottom of the barrel.  There was a scratch on the stock, and a couple dents on the forward grip, but otherwise the wood was very nice.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I have an email in to them to see if any are left.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Try Makarov.com they have AMD-63 kits with either folding t-stock or full wood stock for $129.  I should have mine today when I get home, fast shipping too.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I got an email back from CTD.  I though it was kind of funny it didn't answer the question at all.  In fact it looked like a forward from one employee to another that got forwarded to me.  Figured I would share it.  It made me laugh.  I responded yes thats what I am interested in is it in stock and what is shipping.

Date: 10/27/04 08:04:49
To: Alaskagrown@****.com
Subject: FW: Customer Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:42 AM
Subject: FW: Customer Service

He wants to know about these:

WX-210
CTD
AMD-63KIT
AMD 63 Parts Kit Wooden Stock Original Conditon
$139.97

WX-211
CTD
AMD-65KIT
AMD 65 Parts Kit Plastic Grip Folding Stock Original Condito
$119.97

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 2:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Customer Service

Email Subject :Customer Service
First Name: ****
Last Name: ****

Order Number (if applicable):

Comment/Question:
I was wondering if you still had AMD-65 or AMD-63 parts kits available and how much shipping would be to have one shipped to Alaska area code 99701. Thank you. John Holz

Sent via the Contact Page
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:45:45 AM EDT
[#5]
John I am local here and I picked one up that is in good shape. Looks new to me.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top