Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » SKS
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/8/2006 2:18:34 PM EDT
My SKS went to crap and I think it's the main spring rod (is this called the operating rod in SKS's?). Anyway, it is less than straight and the bolt is nearly impossible to cycle. I tried to straighten the rod, but it's a goner I think.

Can it be fixed still or where's the best place to pick up a one (online)?

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:56:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:41:15 PM EDT
Cool, thanks.

I see it's called the RECOIL SPRING ASSEMBLY. I think I'll order one and just replace the damn thing.

Page AK-47 » SKS
Top Top