Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 2:06:52 PM EDT
Thanks for the post about the fix to your brothers feeding problems.  Which dremmel tip did you use?  How did you access the chamber entrance?  (I looked at my SA 85, and it is tough to get at the chamber throat.)  Any pics including the technique you used could be helpful.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to see this as well...as posted in a previous thread....I have had my own reliability issues with my WASR that If all I have to do is use the Dremmel and it won't permanately damage the gun I would love to try it. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:31:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Should this dimple be like A small bump where the arrow is in this pic:

Or maybe this pic would be better.....what should be done to either of these two areas to make it work better?

Damn I need to clean this gun!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:28:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not bushwhacker, but have had experience with this problem. My fix was to take a long round file to the "feed ramp"(the first arrow or purple, not the chamber DO NOT FILE THEREhock.gif) at about 60 degrees and take a little off at a time, test fire/feed, repeat as needed. I don't use a dremel, because the possibility of taking to much or gouging is present. Hope this helps.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top