Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/29/2005 2:25:41 PM EST
Maybe Templar or someone can answer a few questions about that swirly looking stuff.I'm talking upper/lower handguards.
What time frame was it used? 80's?
Was it used only on milled rifles?
Did any other country make them that look the same?
I saw a post by Templar identifying correctly an AR-M1F with bakelite.I may have stumbled onto a set of guards but I have never seen any and don't know a thing about them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:13:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:03:04 AM EST
Thank You ,kind sir.That was a very helpful post-with a pic no less!Those guards look exactly like what I found under the numerous coats of flat black spray paint.Maybe I'll try em out on my mutant bulgy.Thanks,again.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:59:42 AM EST
Top Top