Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/26/2003 1:08:11 PM EDT
Found a pre-ban Norinco 84s 5.56 ( C.S.I. import ) in a local surplus store, Standard stock, one 30 rd mag and knife bayo in a hard case $ 795 + tithes. It's in really good condition and I havn't seen any PB chinese ak's for less than $ 1100 in a long long time so out came the plastic !

Does anyone know if these came/imported with a slant brake ? this one hase a small birdcage type FH that is crude enough to be chinese and I would rather put a slant on it ...Thanks Tan...
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:40:20 PM EDT
The flash hider was the factory muzzle attachment on the 84s rifles. A slant brake will screw right on (well, left on...).
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 4:22:37 PM EDT
If I'm not mistaken all the preban norinco's have the 14mm reverse thread pattern. I have interchanged muzzle attachments on my 84s and 56s dozens of times without a hitch. Your going to love that gun,84s probably the best .223 AK varient ever imported.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:20:39 PM EDT
Wow what a sweet trigger ! I've owned and shot quite a few Maks and Sar's and this thing has the best stock AK trigger I have ever used . Took it down to the range and ran a box of malaysian and a box of Wolf and Barnual all ran great..I don't think I ever wan't to shoot my Sar-2 again !
Top Top