Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 9:20:54 PM EDT
Hello
I hope that someone can help me with my question.  I have both an ARESENAL SA M7A1 and an Arsenal USA SSR-85C-1.  I shot both today and while cleaning both rifles I noticed that the bolt face on both rifles have pitting on them.  There is a black ring that I can not clean off that is in a circle around the firing pin hole.  The pitting is located on that black circle.

I like to rapid fire both rifles and I have recently been using the "Portuguese" green battle pack ammo.  Although I do rapid fire both rifles, I am meticulous about cleaning and do so after every range session.  The Sam 7 is less than a year old.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Should I be concerned?  Should the bolts be replaced?  [/FONT] Thank you everyone for your help.
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top