Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 5:27:41 AM EDT
All my Norinco 56s have "in the white" bolt carriers. I just recieved 2 Norinco 56s that have blued bolt carriers. All numbers match.

Did they come both ways? (blued and "in the white")
Or would this be extra custom work?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#1]
NO ONE?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I do know KVAR is selling quite a few blued carriers.
They are Romy and Bulgarian not chicom.
Is yours a Chinese BC for sure?

www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=277
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I am sure. The serial #'s on the bolt carrier match the rest of the gun. These are not parked like the rommys or bulgys. These are deep blued the same as the reciever and barrell.

I would post a pic but every time I try to put the pic to a website it does not work I do not know why?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, some come this way.

I've got a 56S-1 underfolder that came with the blued carrier.

My NHM-91's came with polished (silver) carriers.

I don't believe they'd be a Euro carrier, unless they've been modified.

I think the Euro carriers are too wide to fit and function in a Chinese AK (due to the Chinese receivers being 1.5mm, while the Euro receviers are 1.0mm), without some serious work.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I know it is the correct carrier , ALL of the serial # match (top cover , bolt carrier , bolt , trunion , reciever). The bolts are a plum color also (this I have never seen). Like I said ALL of the serial #'s match , so its not a case of mixed parts. This is a Norinco 56s all from factory. I was just wondering if anyone knows the history of Norincos having blued bolt carriers and plum bolt's.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
i have used rommie in my chicom and they work fine no slope or draging runs like a champ
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top