Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 5:43:04 PM EDT
I am looking for a good Fore-end for my WASR-10.  A Vertical foregrip would be nice, or something with at least the lower rail (two side rails is a nice plus) that I could add an aftermarket grip to.  I have the Ultimak vertical forward optic mount and love it, something of high quality is good, but something by K-Var is fine too.  

Cheers.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Mako Security.  They sell just about everything you could want for an AK.  They also offer a 10% discount for AR15.com members.  You pretty much describe the TDi forend to a T.  I have one on my SAR, along with a TDi folding vertical grip.  

Frank
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW, some of the curved vertical forends i have seen make it hard to put 30 round mags into the gun.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Warning: adding a vertical grip to the TDI handguard requires it to be all the way up front in order to remove magazines.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Almost all this can be had at Blackjack's.
The forward front vertical grip is fine for 30 rounders where I have it positioned. I have to fold it back to get a 40 rounder out. Its Ulitmak compatible too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Snake real?  Mojave Rattler?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Blacktail Rattlesnake, "Buttons" is quite real and alive.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you all who replied.  He who owns Buttons, what make fore-end and grips/light?  From?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I am looking for a good Fore-end for my WASR-10.  A Vertical foregrip would be nice, or something with at least the lower rail (two side rails is a nice plus) that I could add an aftermarket grip to.  I have the Ultimak vertical forward optic mount and love it, something of high quality is good, but something by K-Var is fine too.  

Cheers.

Uh, get a Romanian VFG lower handguard?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Uh, get a Romanian VFG lower handguard?

+1

And they look evil!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Thank you all who replied.  He who owns Buttons, what make fore-end and grips/light?  From?

I'll reply for Taipan, they are TDI from Randy Sloan at Blackjack Buffers.  

www.blackjackbuffers.com
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top