Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/25/2005 4:59:53 PM EDT
I'm changing the gas block on one of my SAR-1's ... I'm "lugging" it for a bayo 'cause I got too ..

It's a wanna-be Russian AKM with Russian laminate/sling etc, and I would like to put a Rusky AKM bayo on it ... Any problem ??

Thought maybe a Romy Bayo might be all that will fit ?? ... Diff lug size ?

TIA ...

ETA: Hope y'all had a great Christmas and That your wives loaded you up on fresh ammo !!

I just bet they did ... ...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll be good to go,all AKMs have the same bayo lug size.Actually any AKM bayonet will work.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Johno ... I should have known that since I taught you everything you know ...

Now sell me one of your Russian AKM pig stickers ...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Believe it or not,I only have one Russian bayo,but I'll see if I can locate one for you.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top