Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 6:42:52 PM EDT
I bought one of these over a year ago but could not make it group at 100 meters at all. My first AK, is there a trick to the adjustments on the front sight post or is it all guesstimation? Whipped out my 40 year old Marlin 30/30 and put 3 rounds touching, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi  77-87
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I too have had a problematic ak....

first I would say ...move to the 50 or 25 yard line...and start there

try to adjust it there before moving out to 100....

sorry if u already did this.

I bought a front site tool and that helped until I realized that my barrel was not installed correctly. I just got it back today...and it has the 85-2 barrel on it to replace the other one.
remember when moving the front sight .....if its shooting left move the sight left..if right then move it right...
i think

btw does yours have the muzzle brake that is held on by a little detent thing?
is the brake tight or can u move it back and forth a bit??
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
The slant brake has a plunger or moveable retaining pin above it and the brake itself does move side to side. Thanks for your info.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top