Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 4:45:16 PM EDT
Just ordered a Vector underfolder from Atlantic. I want to order a case of ammo, but need to know if the Vectors are known for only liking certain kinds of ammo. I am finding good deals on Golden Tiger FMJ's. Think I'll have any problems shooting this. I guess if I do have a problem, I can feed my SKS's with it. I also have about a 1/2 case of Silver Bear. How does that compare to the Wolf Classic and Golden Tiger? Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
My vector eats everything.....buy what ever, if you have issues you have a 5yr warranty...they will make it right....but I doubt you will need it :)
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:25:51 PM EDT
[#2]
My local range only allows HP rounds for leagal reasons, so Wolf Military Classic HP is my only alternative price-wise. I've never had a single failure in my Vector underfolder, gun or ammo.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]
GT throws steel farther than Wolf Mil and seemed to have a little more pop.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I've shot Wolf FMJ (black box), Wolf MC JHP, Silver Bear JSP, and some FMJ Yugoslavian (IIRC) that some buddies had.  Somewhere in the neighborhood of 4000 rounds since October '05 through a Vector underfolder and a Vector fixed-stock.  In that time, and with all those rounds I had ONE round once that didn't seat fully.  I had to rap the charging handle to seat it.  Again IIRC I had somewhere around 1000 rounds through it without cleaning when that happened.

I'd say that's pretty reliable.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top