Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 7:22:31 PM EDT
Is this a good deal?  Is it worth the money, ect?

Fired with 300 or so rounds through it . No rifle related malfunctions (just the non functional mags). Finish is good with minimal tooling marks and a tight fit. Rifle has been cleaned very well (even though it's an AK) after each range trip, and once in a while when I was bored. I can take more pictures if you need (and if I can find some AA batteries..) and feel free to post any questions.
Romanian WASR-10 HiCap 7.62x39mm AK-47 Clone
16" Chrome lined barrel
Slant Muzzle Break
Bayonet Lug
Bayonet
Grease Tin
Leather Sling
Romanian 2 Mag Pouch
Home Made Night Sights (nail polish and phosphorescent paint - look very good but can be removed)
LULA Magazine Loader
5x 30 round Soviet used magazine (flawless function)
2x ProMag 30 round composite magazine (flawless function)
2x Romanian 30 round magazine (non functional)
400-450x Olympic 7.62x39mm M67 Ball ammunition.
3x MTM 50 round ammo holder.
$500 or best + shipping.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Is this a good deal?  Is it worth the money, ect?

Fired with 300 or so rounds through it . No rifle related malfunctions (just the non functional mags). Finish is good with minimal tooling marks and a tight fit. Rifle has been cleaned very well (even though it's an AK) after each range trip, and once in a while when I was bored. I can take more pictures if you need (and if I can find some AA batteries..) and feel free to post any questions.
Romanian WASR-10 HiCap 7.62x39mm AK-47 Clone
16" Chrome lined barrel
Slant Muzzle Break
Bayonet Lug
Bayonet free
Grease Tin free
Leather Sling free
Romanian 2 Mag Pouch free
Home Made Night Sights (nail polish and phosphorescent paint - look very good but can be removed) Who cares.
LULA Magazine Loader $15
5x 30 round Soviet used magazine (flawless function) $40
2x ProMag 30 round composite magazine (flawless function) (junk)
2x Romanian 30 round magazine (non functional)
400-450x Olympic 7.62x39mm M67 Ball ammunition. $50
3x MTM 50 round ammo holder. Huh?
$500 or best + shipping.

Thank you.

Not worth $500 IMHO.
www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/NEW_AK_WASR_RIFLE_w__Bayonet_Lug___Muzzle_Break.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
With that Aim deal you gotta find a dealer that won't rape you on a transfer. Also gotta figure in shipping.
Mags can be had pretty cheaply. I forget what LULU's run, $15 to $20.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:46:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok, thank you. I have desided that if I'm not going to get  an AK for a while yet. Thank you again.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top