Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 4:28:42 PM EDT
I have noticed that JoeKen is going to stock ORF AK-74 rifles..........not having dealt with them, I would like to know if I would be better served by going after the SEAK II or ordering from JoeKen? Since ORF is building these, I would not have to worry about having a Hexxe put on me...........anyone? I have money to burn!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Jeepcreep,
      Thanks for the reply............I was thinking about the difference in cost mostly..........But I guess there is a difference........  And I dont want to gamble with my money!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Why not order from ORF directly and not have any worries??
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats what I am gonna do.............already have my order form and FFL copy in an envelope ready to go! Cant wait to get...............ORF makes a sweet rifle and I am definitely gonna get it from them
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
the one from joeken is using century parts not RSA
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Now here's an interesting question. ORF using century parts, ie; fcg, gas piston, pistol grip. Todd's got to be better then the trained monkeys at Century, right? I just can't see puddle welds and spiral twisted receivers coming out of ORF so apart from possible trigger slap, how bad could it be? An ORF for $500 would be a bargain, especially if you were too late for the SEAK Is. Of course, ordering from Joking would be something of a dice throw... maybe FAC? Todd, now would be a good time...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't decide if I want to pick up a WSAR-3 hi-cap from FAC or if I want to build a panther arms 16'' ar15. Choices choices.

Does FAC sell good stuff or should I buy elsewhere.

BTW sorry to hi-jack the post.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top