BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2006 1:30:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
yea and they will continue to have it in stock becouse they jack up there prices and are ass clowns...I just got 2000 rounds from SMG for $258 delivered to my door....thats $64.50 per 500 rounds SHIPPED
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#3]
not stomping you by any means...and your right I dont have to buy it...and um  I dont.....guys look around there are places that I have found on the net that sells at the same price sportsmanguide does  you just gotta do a google search and it will turn up.....I am sick of getting ass raiped by a bunch of retards claiming prices are so high because of BS excuses...dont fall for it fellas....my local gun show last weekend had guys there selling 500 rounds for $200........its simple dont buy the high stuff and when the shit sits on their shelves long enough prices will come down
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Aimsurplus has pretty good ammo deals once in a while.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:27:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Like I've said a million times, I'm not buying into their shit. I'm not a chump.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top