Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:31:24 AM EDT
First time posting and I could not locate a topic on this type of weapon.

Anyone that could provide information on the quality and reliability of it would be appreciated.

By the way this is the first COM Block weapon in Semi that picked my interest.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:04:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anyone that could provide information on the quality and reliability of it would be appreciated.

AMD65 is not a krinkov. It's not a bad gun to start with. I got one from CTS for $69.00 and was my first ak build. Works very well. I used a bent flat, and cut off the folding stock. Not bad for a total cost of$89.00.

As for quality and reliability, that all depends on who built the gun. I've seen bulgarian builds that looked very nice (but refused to work), and some romy builds that looked fairly good (but always fired consistently).
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AMD65 is not a krinkov. It's not a bad gun to start with. I got one from CTS for $69.00 and was my first ak build. Works very well. I used a bent flat, and cut off the folding stock. Not bad for a total cost of$89.00.

As for quality and reliability, that all depends on who built the gun. I've seen bulgarian builds that looked very nice (but refused to work), and some romy builds that looked fairly good (but always fired consistently).

Told you I knew nothing about them.

Checked the website and it is listed as a AMD AK-47 7.62x39mm Pistol

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Told you I knew nothing about them.

Checked the website and it is listed as a AMD AK-47 7.62x39mm Pistol

That particular "pistol" has a special combo gas block/sight block, which would add $80-90 to the cost of a build. Plus it has a 4 piece flash hider which costs about $50-70.00 extra.

So that could cost a lot when you add everything up.....

Are you planning on building a gun? or just buy one built already?

If you want one built already, you could take a look at these people
atlanticfirearms

They've got this one for $599.00

Built guns are kind of pricey now. I build my own now. Built maybe 10-12 this last year.
Cost is less than half of what built guns go for....
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top