Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 8:25:47 PM EDT
I remember a thread a while back which discussed various types of AK windage and elevation tools. I think someone said they had found something superior to the standard C-clamp type, maybe at Brownell's.  I should have made notes, cause now I can't find it. Well, now I'm looking for a good windage and elevation tool. And a good broken shell extractor, too. They aren't too hard to find, but a lot of these small tools are Indonesian-made crap. Who makes the best of each?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:42:55 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.polytechparts.com/hazel-doc/images/Cat5/100-019.jpg   A real factory chinese sight adjustment tool.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:18:53 AM EDT
[#2]
B-Square makes the best sight tool by far. It will move the most stubborn sight barrel with no trouble and will let you make small adjustments, but its still a guess, no clicks or anything. You can leave it on the gun while you shoot to make horizontal adjustments, but you do need to take it off while making the vertical adjustments.

www.reliablehost.com/bsquare/scopetools.html
About half way down the page
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Midway has them for $14.99. Good tool, I give it two thumbs up.
www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/623495
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top