Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:36:58 AM EDT
www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm

Looks like stock bodies only, but the trunnions and hardware can be found elsewhere.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok, I saw this page again yesterday, whats the deal with them? Good reputation? Where are the parts coming from?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ok, I saw this page again yesterday, whats the deal with them? Good reputation? Where are the parts coming from?

Parts ship from the UK. I have ordered from him several times in the past. First time, the shipment got lost or turned back by customs; I requested and got a full refund. All transactions since then have been fine.

Plus you have the luxury of using your credit card, so if the deal goes south you can always dispute the charges. And he doesn't charge your card until he actually ships product, so I'm less inclined to freak out if something is back-ordered.

His prices are all in Pounds, so don't forget to convert to USD when you're figuring your total. He also offers a discount to US customers, as detailed on the site.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#3]
good site, i believe the parts come, not excatly "strieght from russia" but collected in russia sent to another country and then to the US. i not excatly sure tho.....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Just went and placed my order..........thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
good site, i believe the parts come, not excatly "strieght from russia" but collected in russia sent to another country and then to the US. i not excatly sure tho.....

Parts are stocked in and shipped from the UK.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#6]
do you guys think that is a good price for the poly 100 series folding stock? How much will all the other hardware cost? thx
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]
My pair of stocks arrived last Friday.  I wish I could have afforded one more.  I'm still debating building an AK-105 and having that last stock would go a long way toward convincing me to do it.  Maybe someday...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Where is the hardware available?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#9]
My hope is that Tantal has them or can get them when I can afford to get the rest of the hardware.  He has them listed on his website, but I don't know if he has any in stock right now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:43:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Note the pricing is in Euros (or pounds)

Do your conversion to determine correct pricing

I must say the stocks look great, as do the magazines
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Oleg has been out of stock on all those stocks for DAYS now. And the rr. trunnions for even longer.

Too bad Izhmash wasn't like in Nebraska or something.............
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#14]
If no-one wants it. I'll buy right now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a couple to sell so feel free to email if you'd like one.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#16]
funds transfered and IM sent
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:03:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Don't forget you can buy them from Andre' for around $129 plus shipping complete.
It does take him 3 months to get them to you though....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top