Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/29/2018 6:34:23 PM EDT
Today I went to a gun shop I had not been to in close to 12 years. I just do not get to that part of my state much anymore.

I looked through the store for about 15 minutes and then wandered over to the "Tactical Corner".

I spotted a Galil ACE in 5.56 with a USED tag on it. The price was already good, but I asked the sales person if management could do better. In less than five minutes he was back with an EVEN BETTER price.

I got the rifle for under $1475.00. Once I got home I field stripped it and ran a dry patch through the barrel. This is where the story gets even better...The lubricant residue on the patch looks like the lubricant that a manufacturer applies to a firearm before they ship it from the factory.

I think I got a used rifle that the previous owner never fired. I usually never find a deal this good !

I have not had a chance to shoot the new rifle yet. Weather permitting tomorrow will be the day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 10:57:49 PM EDT
Sounds like you got a great deal!

AJ
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:43:15 PM EDT
Upon further inspection of the rifle, I cannot find any evidence that it was fired. The bolt face is unblemished.

I will be getting to the range tomorrow to shoot it.
Top Top