Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 10:24:44 PM EDT
How reliable are the 5.56 arsenalinc bulgarian AK's?  can they shoot milspec 5.56 ammo?  are they as reliable as 5.45 AK's?  What is the biggest problem with owning a 5.56 AK, if any?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:34:38 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome

I don't know about the arsenal ones, but my SAR3 shoots without a hitch, very reliable....I would suspect that the arsenals one will be the same.....at least i hope for that much money.

only problem might be the mags, I don't know what mags work with arsenals, but my SAR3 only likes the WEIGER mags.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I've read good things about the Arsenal Inc SA M5's on this board. Also that they're discontinued
for a while to accomdate the demand for their 7.62x39 AK models.
Just get the Bulgarian 5.56mm magazines www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=202&1=204&3=12

They're 5.56mm chamber and 1/7 twist barrels. Some say the most accurate AK available.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:59:07 AM EDT
[#4]
While my Colt SP-1 chokes on Olympic ammo, my SAR-3 eats it and doesn't even burp. Good enough for me because I've got a way to get rid of that crap ammo so I'm sure the Arsenal versions would be just as good if not better.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the posts guys.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top