Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2002 8:22:52 PM EDT
I foulnd this on the web I hope it helps you guys looking for waffle mags.

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84777

Ryan
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn I was just going to post that. He said is is also going to get "I'm also getting a very small number of 7.62x39 Bakalite magazines. These are some of the more Rare magazines on the market. Price on these is only $14.99 and they will go very quickly. You can place a pre-order on these" this is from www.joeken.com and he says further down the post that these Bakelites are Bulgarian and redish brown in color.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent!  Just what I was looking for.

Nice price too.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you guys do a cut/paste of the post in this thread.  I don't go to ak-47.net, and the hatred between me and the mods is mutual:)

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
This is what I found on the website.

I have secured the last Bulgarian Waffle Magazines in the world.
The price on these magazines will be $11.99 each and we have quantity discounts for 100, 500, 1000, and 2000. These are the last ones and we bought them all. They are in route from Bulgaria and should be here in 4-6 weeks. If you are interested in getting on our waiting list please email your name, phone number, and how many magazines you are interested in to:
Waffle Magazine Waiting List
I'm also getting a very small number of 7.62x39 Bakalite magazines. These are some of the more Rare magazines on the market. Price on these is only $14.99 and they will go very quickly. You can place a pre-order on these at Mags List
Check out our website at:
JoeKen Firearms

(928)289-6429
Mon-Fri 9-5 PST
[email protected]
www.joeken.com

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top