Posted: 9/17/2005 12:48:47 PM EDT
Too much? 2002 SAR1
How much do you think its worth?
Good price?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the 2002 model have a bayonet lug on it?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does the 2002 model have a bayonet lug on it?

None did as far as I know in 2002. Price is a little on the high side.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Considering the fact that the Polish laminate furniture is worth $90 and the G2 is worth $30, this guy is probably selling for what he has invested.  Are there SAR-1's out there cheaper? Sure, but if you add the furniture, the FCG and the buffer you will spend about the same amount.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Considering the fact that the Polish laminate furniture is worth $90 and the G2 is worth $30, this guy is probably selling for what he has invested.  Are there SAR-1's out there cheaper? Sure, but if you add the furniture, the FCG and the buffer you will spend about the same amount.

I concur.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I concur.

+1.  Go for it!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:20:23 AM EDT
[#7]
might i add that furniture looks really nice.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:24:58 AM EDT
[#8]
What's the deal with the two sling mount areas?

One's up close the receiver area and the one that the sling is attached too on the rear of the buttstock.

I've never seen that.  Is that normal w/Polish furniture?

DK
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#9]
No that's not normal with Polish furniture, although is does look very interesting.  I prefer the sling swivels on the side, but I usually don't even keep a sling on my rifles.  I've got a sling for every rifle in case of the SHTF scenario, but to date the S has not HTF so they are all in a drawer.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top