Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2016 8:51:14 PM EDT
I have a Sam7 84sf that I am picking up soon off of layaway. I was looking at the SLR107-51 krink from Atlantic and was trying to decide if I needed one or not I couldn't find much on reviews but what's the thought on these rifles? Are they only good if your going to chop the barrel and make a sbr out of them? I wouldn't be turning it into a SBR thanks for any info on this rifle

Edit to remove the excess Caps in your thread title.

Notice none of the other thread titles have all caps. dryflash3

Link Posted: 2/27/2016 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]
That's your call.. Without short barrel they sort of lose the utility of being a short rifle. Sight radius is too small to take advantage of a 16" barrel.

There are a few options for fake suppressors to cover the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:48:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Goofy as hell looking without at least a barrel shroud. A slr107cr would be my choice if you wanted that look, although I think they're discontinued.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top