Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2020 6:52:55 PM EDT
Hey, how do I set this particular timer for the following purpose, I can't seem to find out to do so in the instructions. First off, I don't want a par time, I want to set a delay of 3 seconds before the beep and then fire 10 rounds and be able to check how long it took me to fire the 10 rounds and what my splits time were (without having to worry about making the par time)
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]
SHORTCUT: A quick way to clear a PAR time
is to enter Set Mode, set your INSTANT/
DELAY, then press GO. No need to set
everything back to zero.

Don't know if this will actually work, I haven't tried it, but it was in the instructions.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think you can.  You can set the par time to 3 seconds.  It will keep recording shots after the par time is reached then subtract 3 seconds.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Just set your delay, set par for any old time, and shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top