Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2018 10:25:39 PM EDT
21.6 Exchange of minor External components Sights, firing pins, firing pin retainers, pins, extractors,
magazine releases, slide stops, thumb safeties, triggers, hammers, bushings, and ejectors MAY be replaced with OFM or
aftermarket parts.
Rewrote to allow aftermarket parts as noted, removed language about Vanek triggers and special conditions. Changed “OEM”

Can we now drop in any trigger kit we want?

I'm shooting a glock 34
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
If I read that before last weekend, I would have asked in my ROI class.

I could email my instructor.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#2]
minutes were just posted. Rule change will take effect in 90 days. Some changes too. You can now undercut the trigger guard and remove finger bumps in Production. You can also now go 4oz over the OEM weight.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinking Apex and zev are going to sell a lot of glock trigger
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:45:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By casarez:
minutes were just posted. Rule change will take effect in 90 days. Some changes too. You can now undercut the trigger guard and remove finger bumps in Production. You can also now go 4oz over the OEM weight.
View Quote
Lots of people gonna get bumped to open in the next three months
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top