Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2013 12:08:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WAYOFTHEGUN]
Hey fellas, I wanted to reach out and let you guys know I've moved my home based courses back to my private range in Lincoln, AL.  I have had some more dirt work done to increase the capabilities there.  I currently can do long range stuff out to 710 yards with berms at 100, 208, 323, 410, 550,685,and 710.  That's al from the long range firing point.  My pistol bay is 30 yards x 30 yards and from there we can now shoot out to 670 with berms at 100, 250, 315, 408, 545 and 670.  I've got a good collection of steel (just picked up 25 more A/C zone size AR500 plates) and plenty of barrels and walls to make for some fun shooting.  I've got a few courses coming up down there including a Long Range rifle course, Performance Pistol and Performance Carbine, those are all this weekend.  If you are interested in coming out to train with me check out the company facebook page as well as my website for updates. I have also worked out a deal with an ammo manufacturer to have ammo available for courses at reasonable cost Thanks fellas!
Facebook
Way of the Gun
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a great venue!
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I am investing several dollars to improve my shooting ranges - - - any issues you come up with and any solutions I would love to hear about
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top