Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2019 6:44:37 AM EDT
Hi

A bit about me. I am based in Johannesburg South Africa. Yes that shithole!

The country is slowly dying. There is verified proof by certain politicians that we will likely see a civil war.

Getting Gear is very costly for us here. What with the Rand to Dollar exchange rate.

I was advised to try ask around if anyone is willing to donate me Milspec gear to increase my odds of survivability. I know asking for free stuff never goes down well and I am not after money. But I have no other options as time is running out.

Nothing ventured is nothing gained!
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#1]
These South Africans are the refugees we need.

Run if you can, otherwise good luck to you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The thought has crossed my mind. Many ask us why we don't just leave. Well off the top of my head VISAs, Costs to immigrate. Who sponsors us? What about the ones who cant get out? We not seen as refugees like what happened in Germany or Sweden. Also what do we do with our family members who cant get out? Elderly parents? I know of two people personally who cant leave their parents behind.

Its also not in our nature to run. Imagine if I asked you guys to run away from America. Your identity. What you built. What you stand for.
PW Botha "The world must take note and never forget. That we are not a nation of weaklings.
We do not desire it and we do not seek it. BUT, if we are forced to go it alone. Then so be it."

Watch with subtitles on
https://youtu.be/JwPoUnw3JZY?t=52

https://youtu.be/JMViRj6pn5w
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 9:10:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't fight if I have no chance of winning. Sorry guy from South Africa, but you aren't going to win. The world for the most part sees white South Africans as the bad guys. You won't get any support from any government if the shooting starts. You and yours are going to die at worst or be subjects at best. If I were you, I would figure out a way to get out, however you have to do it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Shit I'm game. I've got some stuff I could send and I am already on every list imaginable. PM me and we can figure ou the logistics.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the bulk of what you’d want would have ITAR restrictions so pretty much no go for US people. I would suggest you look at getting stuff smuggled in from neighboring countries and perhaps find some decent suppliers of body armor etc from China.  Russians seem to have a solid ir Illuminator + laser for direct sale as well with zero export restrictions.

A big factor is getting world support on your side. We in the US aren’t hearing crap about what’s going on there. You need people getting the story out to social media including video of illegal/racist shit. It needs a narrative that makes people sympathetic and has an easily recognizable “bad guy” for westerners.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Requesting donations without approval
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top