Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2018 5:46:03 PM EDT
Hello - I was wondering if there are any similar ranges / training sites where I could practice similar to what is shown in this video for an AR?

Please start at the 5.22 mark - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RofRaoY9BI
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hello - I was wondering if there are any similar ranges / training sites where I could practice similar to what is shown in this video for an AR?

Please start at the 5.22 mark - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RofRaoY9BI
View Quote
That was an OK video. If you don't have access to private land, then 3 gun training facilities will probably be your best bet. Use GOOGLE

Sucks that we can't target practice in the vast state forest acreage. There are no state run facilities that allow that kind of gun play that I've ever heard of.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
See pm
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
See pm
View Quote

I live in SW MI and an interested as well
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out the A.C.T.S shoot. Stands for amateur combat tactical shoot. They just had a three day shoot at Centerline near Battle Creek. I believe they shoot there once a month on Saturday. Good group of guys and lots of fun. I used to shoot with them but its a younger mans game and I was to slow to compete much but still had a lot of fun.

Chinook3
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in SW MI. I don't have access to a shoothouse/dedicated facility but I do have access to a good outdoor range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top