Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2020 12:20:03 PM EDT
This is the NRA's self-paced training development program:  NRA Marksmanship Qualification Program

The Pistol and Defensive Pistol I & II programs are good places to start for developing your pistol skills.

The Rimfire Rifle Qualification is great for developing rifle marksmanship without spending a ton on ammo.

High Power Rifle, Tactical Rifle, and America’s Rifle Challenge, and Multi-gun(3-gun) are some other options.  23 total qualifications are offered.

NRA members scoring Distinguished Expert with a proper witness can get a FREE certificate, medal, and rocker.

I've done several of them.  These programs work.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#1]
In my HS we shot .22 3 position. The NRA was a thing then and the patches were super cool.

It does not look the same now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
You could stop at NRA.  Maybe someday in future
they will change but for now no.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 82ABN1:
You could stop at NRA.  Maybe someday in future
they will change but for now no.
View Quote

Did you look at the marksmanship program or try it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top