Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2017 3:53:06 PM EDT
I shot the MS State Open Championship last weekend. The weather went blazing sun/downpour/blazing sun/downpour/blazing sun, which made the day fairly miserable for shooting a gun with an optic.

Even through the weather issues, I was able to maintain good focus and shoot my most consistent major match to date, by far. I didn't have any great stages, but I didn't have any especially bad stages either. I had 3 no-shoots, but no mikes because I either made up the shots or got points for the hit by breaking the perf.

I finished 9th out of 87 overall at 71.55% of Max Michel and won B class by 7.5%.

3rd Person video:
2017 Mississippi State Open Division Championship | 3rd Person

POV Video:
2017 Mississippi State Open Division Championship | POV
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
71.55% of Max. Nice work!

One day I'll be able to afford Open Division. I'll never be than good though haha. Just started shooting USPSA this year in Production. It's unbelievably addicting. I finished 3rd of 16 in my division last weekend. Pretty happy to only lose to a Master and A class shooter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top