Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2021 8:57:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:01:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GSPatton] [#1]
I can't really tell a difference unless I am slung up tight, that is where the Geiselle really feels great.  And being adjustable, you know you can make it 4.5 pounds.  My MBT breaks at four pounds.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t have a scale, but my mbt is stupid light. Like I’ve squeezed one off accidentally (rifle still pointed down range) just trying to feel the reset after firing a shot.

The cool thing is it’s on my new 13.7 solgw/BCM/vltor mashup and the gun stays so perfectly in place after each shot that the 2nd bullet darn near goes in the same hole as the first one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
If you travel to an EIC match and step up the the inspection table with your rig, imagine the outcome if you fail?!?

Test any (all) trigger you are going to run for margin against the test weights. That way you don't have to scramble and get all flustered when you are supposed to be focused. YMMV
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Receiver variations seem to keep MBTs just light of 4.5.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#5]
MBT is just under 4.5. I have had to adjust two at weigh in.  The trigger geometry does not help. The bow is sloped back towards the stock so the test weight works further out the trigger bow. They need to fix that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top