Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2019 6:52:32 PM EDT
Taking off to Texas Thursday for my second go round at the CQB Fundamentals Course provided by Green Eye Tactical. Took it around this time last year, it was an eye opener and great instruction but I wasnt happy with my performance. Giving it another go. Thinking maybe I could do a short write up or AAR. Would that be something your guys are interested in?

Update 04/30/2019: Got back last night. Haven't had a chance to do the formal write up putting stuff away and attending to house needs but let me say I felt much better this time on my personal performance. Still have things to work on. Eric is really a gem in the training industry, his training method is no fluff, and challenges you not just in the shooting capacity but more so in the mental capacity. Its simplistic in a way, training is always layered setting up for future obstacles and predicaments......but everything is for a purpose. I can't say enough training under him, and if any of you get a chance give it a try. Well worth your time and money.

I will give an AAR within the week with a breakdown of travel, gear, course layout, evolution's and thoughts after.
Stand by for update.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Eric is a solid fellow and an all-around good dude.

You should learn a great deal. Look forward to the AAR.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Kinda lost sight of this whole thing, two days after I got back I received a call from someone who was close that his brother shot and killed himself(we both grew up together so it struck home heavily). Close with him and the family, always saw them when I went back home. It shifted my focus, priorities, and what not. Now I'm a little worried I wont give this AAR the proper review, but Ill type it up this weekend with a disclaimer. Hopefully some of you guys will garner some info from it and I'll do a solid.

So in part, I want to apologize for the delay and will work on a write up this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top