Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2018 11:54:44 PM EDT
I've looking everywhere for the latest Concealed Carry Firearm Training Certificate template.  To be completely clear, I'm not an instructor.  I"m the author of a class management system that helps firearm instructors manage their classes.  One of the features is it's ability to generate the student certificates for the entire class with some or all of the fields already filled out.  more details at https://classloaderpro.com  I'm doing this now in other states, mainly Ohio, California, and Texas, and would like to expand into other states, including IL.  From what I'm told, IL has a special certificate template you must use.  So, looking for guidance from IL instructors who can help me get this right the first time!

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top