Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2020 9:38:14 AM EDT
I have sorta a beater rifle that is missing a mag release an mag release pin and the only way to release the mag currently is to stick a screwdriver in where the mag release is and move that plunger back. So the issue im having is all im finding is after market mag releases which cost a great del more than the OEM part would....
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 9:41:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Call Ruger?
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 0blivion:
I have sorta a beater rifle that is missing a mag release an mag release pin and the only way to release the mag currently is to stick a screwdriver in where the mag release is and move that plunger back. So the issue im having is all im finding is after market mag releases which cost a great del more than the OEM part would....
View Quote

Ruger?
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 11:32:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sanlanman] [#3]
Call Wirthwein Guns and ask if you don't see it/them on their website.

Wirthweinguns - 10/22 small parts

You might want to consider going with one of the aftermarket parts makers.

ETA: the other sources that are a crap shoot are SARCO and Numrich Gun Parts Corp.
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 11:49:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Makarov] [#4]
MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Hard to beat an Aluminum extended release lever for $12.00

I am having trouble finding a pin. Maybe cut one to length from an appropriate sized drill bit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I probably have one in my parts bin you can have. I’ll look when I get home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top