Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2016 12:04:28 PM EDT
Cross posted for lack of comments:
I have the chance to get a Razor HD Gen 2 4.5-27x56mm at a great deal but have to act pretty fast. I've purchased the rifle and was saving up to buy the scope when this deal came along. I have not had the chance to really read which reticle would best suit me. I am open for opinions, advice and suggestions as I want to get into the long range game and figure I would buy a nice scope and be done with it. Not super familiar with the MRAD.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 1:41:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: America] [#2]
I have the 4.5-27 ebr 2c.  I like using mil/mil and all of my scopes use MRAD.  The 2c would be preferable to the 1c as you get that christmas tree lower that can help hold wind.  They are bomb proof scopes and I would suggest them to anyone.

ETA rob beat me while i was pulling up the picture.  Listen to him.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:11:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M-60] [#3]
Fantastic glass. I have a gen I and a gen II.  They're both excellent.  Both have the EBR-2c.  IMHO, that's the one to get.

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AKJEFF:
Cross posted for lack of comments:
I have the chance to get a Razor HD Gen 2 4.5-27x56mm at a great deal but have to act pretty fast. I've purchased the rifle and was saving up to buy the scope when this deal came along. I have not had the chance to really read which reticle would best suit me. I am open for opinions, advice and suggestions as I want to get into the long range game and figure I would buy a nice scope and be done with it. Not super familiar with the MRAD.
View Quote

4.5-27x56 with the EBR-2C reticle. MRAD and MOA are just different units of measure, one is not easier than the other. I prefer MRAD. If you want to compete definitely get the EBR-2C reticle. If not, still get it.

I have both the 3-18x and the 4.5-27x. They're amazing optics. Definitely will satisfy like a Snickers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By America:
I have the 4.5-27 ebr 2c.  I like using mil/mil and all of my scopes use MRAD.  The 2c would be preferable to the 1c as you get that christmas tree lower that can help hold wind.  They are bomb proof scopes and I would suggest them to anyone.
ETA rob beat me while i was pulling up the picture.  Listen to him.
View Quote

This thread is pertinent to me also. I really like the EBR 2C as many have recommended here. I hate to derail but my struggle is choosing between the Vortex 4.5-27 vs. the Bushnell XRS 4.5-30 with G2 reticle. I already own 2 Bushnell LRHS 3-12  and an ERS 3.5-21 with G2 so staying with the same platform would make sense. I think the Vortex has a much higher built in elevation compared to the Bushy XRS.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 10:32:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rocco1695:

This thread is pertinent to me also. I really like the EBR 2C as many have recommended here. I hate to derail but my struggle is choosing between the Vortex 4.5-27 vs. the Bushnell XRS 4.5-30 with G2 reticle. I already own 2 Bushnell LRHS 3-12  and an ERS 3.5-21 with G2 so staying with the same platform would make sense. I think the Vortex has a much higher built in elevation compared to the Bushy XRS.
View Quote

Can't go wrong with the xrs 4.5-30.  Had one on my gap 6.5 bolt gun and it was great.  The vortex 2s are very nice hard to compare them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:08:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I was saving up for an ATACR 7-35 mil-xr. I ran across an impassable deal for a 4.5-25 ebr7c, I’m not regretting it at all. Very nice optic, easy to set-up and adjust to zero. plenty if zoom for 90% of my shooting distances. May feel lacking at ELR ranges but I haven’t tried yet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:35:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:08:33 AM EDT
[#9]
good to hear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top