Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2022 12:24:16 PM EDT
I have an old Barrett M82A1 .50 BMG that does not have the full length pic rail (short raised rail instead), no monopod, welded backup sights, and slightly different “stock” opposed to what is sold today. I can’t find a single gunboker listing (current or complete) with a gun that looks like mine. I have tried to do some research and it is my understanding that the gun I have is a M82A1 where the current guns are actually a M82A1A. Regardless if this is true or not I have no idea if my gun is less desirable, as desirable, or more desirable then the current style guns so I can price the gun accordingly as I wish to sell. The gun is unfired, has 3 mags, a Leupold Vari-x III 6.5x20, manual, cleaning kit, and original case. Any input on this would be a huge help!

Thanks

Image https://imgur.com/a/2goEFtl
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfired? In the neighborhood of $8000. $11,000. I am told by a Rangemaster friend  of mine.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By foxfire5:
Unfired? In the neighborhood of $8000. $11,000. I am told by a Rangemaster friend  of mine.
View Quote

New production models are going for about 10% over MSRP, due to demand and lack of production.

Any value increase on an older example would purely be intrinsic to the person contemplating buying it.

Near current MSRP would be a stretch.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 2:46:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 50cal] [#3]
That style rifle was last made around 2002 or so. All after had the flush mount rail. What is the approximate serial number of the rifle?

Can't tell from the pic if the muzzle brake has the 2 side skirts that have T20 Allen screws securing the small stainless washers that hold the brake in correct orientation.

The newer style bipod legs were made after 1996-1997 or so. Is the bipod yoke held on with 2 screws only? Or does it have the pull pin out the front of the bipod yoke?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top