Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 3:18:19 PM EDT
Anyone seen these or have one looking to get back into this game I got rid of my Howa and I love them don’t get me wrong but I would like a 6.5 Creedmoor to start with I don’t want a rifle over 1200 if possible since I want to blow a ton on a great scope any help would be great
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it'll sell for $400 over a CTR or therabouts. If you had a CTR would you buy that stock for $400. I might but its not a no brainer by any stretch.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By robpiat:
Looks like it'll sell for $400 over a CTR or therabouts. If you had a CTR would you buy that stock for $400. I might but its not a no brainer by any stretch.
View Quote

The CTR is a super solid rifle, but for a $400 premium I'd just get a KRG Bravo.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget to budget for their pricey magazines.  I get why they used them when they did but in the days of Magpul and Mec-Gar, $40 is most peoples limit for a magazine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top