Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2020 2:59:13 PM EDT
Can someone tell me how to isolate spin drift in JBM on line reports?

Or the Hornady 4DOF or Ballistic ARC phone apps.  I use both.

I have stumbled onto the spin drift calculaiton on both JBM online and 4RDOF but cant find them again.

In the JBM if you check the spin drift box it wont come up separate from wind drift.  Instructions say to leave wind value at 0 but I still cant find it.

Advice appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#1]
On the 4DOF, look under the "Help and Support" section in the menu.  Spin Drift is down near the bottom of the list.  
In their system, a positive number is drift to the right, negative number is drift to the left.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
If you just want spin atomically you can do it easier with ballisticxlr (download at https://ballisticxlr.com, it's free). All calculations in the spreadsheet are done atomically so you can decide to use or not use any one adjustment. If you need help PM me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top