Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Scope for Rimfire (Page 2 of 4)
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 7:32:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#1]
I found another scope, one I like.  It is made in Japan, not China but also not Germany.

Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24X50mm with the MOA-1 reticle.  It weighs "only" 24 ounces, has a 30 mm main tube.

The Zeiss spec sheet says it focuses down to 10 yards but the knob has the number "50" as the minimum.  

ETA - I am finding additional web sites showing this as 50 yd/m minimum.  If true, this is a non-starter.  I'll have to get back to the LGS and see for myself.  

I posted pictures above.

They have many reticles but this is the one I like for my rimfire application, ZMOA-1.  It is simple, with thin hash marks at 1 MOA intervals.

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob01:
Might get away with it prone but move off the belly then 36x fixed is the wrong answer whether it adjust parallax down to 1 yard or not.
View Quote

Truth!
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 2:10:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#3]
I looked at a few US Optics offerings.  Several focus down to 10 yards.  The thing is, they look exactly like the Bushnell scopes(on page 1), even down to the font used for marking the knobs.

Kahles had nothing that focuses below 25 yd, so nothing from them for my rimfire.

Hensoldt had a couple that went to 10 yards but they cost $8k,... each!  
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 2:03:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know of any others?
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 1:27:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ocabj] [#5]
Your 10 yard minimum requirement is the hurdle.

The only scope I would personally consider is the 7-35 ATACR F1 (which goes down to ~11 yards).

My primary rimfire scope is the ZC527 on a Vudoo, but the ZC focuses down to 25 yard minimum (which is all I need). I did use a K525i on the Vudoo, but have since moved that over to one of my centerfire guns.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Burris Rimfire.

Link Posted: 10/12/2021 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 4:32:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iGottaDropADuce] [#8]
Im looking for a new scope for my newly ordered BMR. Went and looked through a bunch of stuff, from the ATACR down to a midrange Leupold. For the money, I was very impressed with the Burris RT25. It was super clear, bright, and had a nice reticle. My only complaint was the turrets had just a bit of play in them. The Viper PST Gen2 was nice as well, but I didnt think it was as bright as the burris, but the turrets were much better. I think I will end up ordering the Burris once my BMR arrives. The Razor HD Gen3 and the ATACR were incredible, but I am not ready to drop that kind of money on a scope just yet.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 1:14:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ocabj:
Your 10 yard minimum requirement is the hurdle.
View Quote

Just for clarification, ~10 yards means approximately ten yards.  11 yards, even 15 yards works, too.  25 yards is too far.  What absolutely doesn't work is the 50 yard limit I am currently stuck with.

Certainly, it is a hurdle, a filter, through which very few scopes pass.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 1:17:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#10]
Maybe you guys can help me with this.

I always think of Burris and Bushnell as second tier.  Am I mistaken in that prejudice?  No insult intended to anyone's gear, it is a prejudice I have.  Is it a mistake to lump Burris and Bushnell together in this regard?

I'm asking because there are a few in this thread that look to be way more than decent, like the one in wildearp's picture, above.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I can go 10 yards on my Vortex Diamondback.

Glass is very clear out to 100 yards (obviously).

I also run this on a RPR (Ruger Precision Rimfire) and will be taking it out to 350+ yards this weekend. I picked it up this past weekend and so far, I am very happy with it.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:29:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 154incher] [#12]
I don't  believe I've seen Meopta mentioned yet in this thread? My 3x18x56 will focus down to 10 yds.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:52:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#13]
Which model is that?  I saw a lot of scopes on their web site but they are categorized and sub-categorized until I lost track.  

10 yd (30 ft) is reasonably close focusing and 18X is not low magnification.

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 6:42:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rob01] [#14]
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:36:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#15]
DOH!  I fixed my error.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:38:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#16]
Originally Posted By 154incher:
I don't  believe I've seen Meopta mentioned yet in this thread? My 3x18x56 will focus down to 10 yds.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/278635/20211013_112659_jpg-2128364.JPG
View Quote

Which model is that?  I saw a lot of scopes on their web site, too many.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Just got a Meopta Optka 5,  2-10 x42 rimfire scope, side parallax to 10 yards, just over $300, it's a darn good scope..its actually on an springer air rifle.

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I added the Meopta Optika 5 to the list on page one.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Hawke Sidewinder 30mm (tube) SideFocus FFP .25 MOA/MRAD 4-16x50, SR PRO II Reticle, 10yds - ∞ focus.  $720 Optics planet
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 3:06:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#20]
Hmm,... I've never heard of Hawke, but okay.

I will go look up the features but what can you tell me about their optical quality?  For example, Diamondback Tactical is not so great.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:40:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#21]
Well, gentlemen, we have compiled quite a long list here.  I am gratified there is so much from which to chose.  Thanks to you all.

If there are more, let me know and I can add them, too.

In the mean time, I need to get some of these and look thru them.  The stats go only so far.  I need to see the optics for myself.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:59:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Mueller makes a couple scopes with fine target dot or mil dot reticles at a lower price point than anything you've listed so far. They are 8-32×44. 32x gets fuzzy, and they are made in China. But they work, the glass is ok, and they focus down just below 10yds.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Sebspeed:
Mueller makes a couple scopes with fine target dot or mil dot reticles at a lower price point than anything you've listed so far. They are 8-32×44. 32x gets fuzzy, and they are made in China. But they work, the glass is ok, and they focus down just below 10yds.
View Quote

I added it to the list with pictures.

At $269, it is fairly inexpensive.  Do you know anything about reliability (quality over the long haul) or how well the knobs track (especially with use)?  I always crank in sight changes rather than hold offs, so they will get used.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:

I added it to the list with pictures.

At $269, it is fairly inexpensive.  Do you know anything about reliability (quality over the long haul) or how well the knobs track (especially with use)?  I always crank in sight changes rather than hold offs, so they will get used.
View Quote

I honestly can't speak to long haul reliability. Tracking has been good on the 2 I have. I put one on a CZ 455 in 17hmr, and the other on a 10/22. Both have a couple thousand rounds through them. I bought them after seeing good reviews on rimfire central - you might find threads or posts about real world longevity there.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 11:03:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 154incher] [#25]
Optika 6, got it through Euro optic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:03:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MS556] [#26]
Taking you back to your original post, take a look at the Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50.  It will focus down to 10 yards.  That is perfect for .22LR.

I put one on my precision/sporter Remington 541S Custom Sporter to use for practicing wind doping and holdovers out to 300. I'm happy with it for rimfire use.  The Chinese glass would not work for centerfire long range as it starts losing resolution of fine detail beyond 300, but works great out that far.

Tracking is pretty good.  Not perfect, but acceptable.  The FFP reticle was a must for me in this application to "dial out" mirage,  and the "tree" actually works well.  The fine reticle is needed for shooting tiny groups on paper targets.  The rifle is very accurate for a sporter when fed Eley Match and Lapua Center-X.

Its not a $1000 scope.  $350 or so street price.  It is Chinese.  You can spend more for better glass*,  but do you need to for 300 yards and in?  It is a bit heavy, but for precision rimfire, it works.

*I have such scopes.  A nice (now discontinued) Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50 I use for load development is an example.  It has a fine 1/8 MOA reticle, but will not focus below 50 yards.  Its also SFP, so reticle subtensions are accurate only at 24x.  Glass is Japanese and fantastic, but the difference is only slight until you move out to 400+ yards.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:57:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#27]
I have not yet made a purchase because the scope I prefer is not available right now.

After this market survey and some studying, I can tell you my criteria.  These are not ranked or weighted.

Close Focusing -

Any scope that does not focus at 25 yards or less does not qualify.  50 feet (16.7 yards) or less is preferred.  

Weight Is Important -

The rifle is already pretty intensely heavy without the scope (~15 pounds).  
Some scopes are <18 ounces while most others are double that.  Avoiding 1 1/2 pounds is a good thing.

Optical Quality -

A scope that goes either dark or fuzzy (or both) when you dial in the max magnification is a scope I do not want.  

Adjustable Parallax -

Adjustable objective or side focus both work for me (I have long arms).  
Non-adjustable scopes do not qualify.

Reticle -

Simple is better because I dial all my windage and elevation changes.
I could get used to anything but prefer and uncluttered reticle because it's what I am used to.
This is not a driver in the selection.

Price -

This one is tricky and still open for changes.  
When it all settles out, I may yet go for a higher budget scope.
Although I could afford anything, I prefer to keep the price down.

I might spring for more $$$ IF -
If I knew I was getting superior performance in my rimfire application, but I am not able to confirm that.
If I knew I could share it across multiple rifles, especially if shared with my centerfire rifles.
If I knew I could sell an existing scope to offset some of the purchase price.  

Anything I missed?  Any thoughts?

My benchmark thus far - https://www.leupold.com/vx-3hd-6-5-20x40-efr-cds-tzl2-fine-duplex

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#28]
I went with the Athlon Argos BTR2.  Not very happy with it.  Clarity is dog shit.  Also white targets have a purple tint above 18x.  Shot a guys Arken SH4 and wish I would have went that route at a minimum.

My original goal was NRL22 base class.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 1:52:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MS556] [#29]
Originally Posted By iGottaDropADuce:
Im looking for a new scope for my newly ordered BMR. Went and looked through a bunch of stuff, from the ATACR down to a midrange Leupold. For the money, I was very impressed with the Burris RT25. It was super clear, bright, and had a nice reticle. My only complaint was the turrets had just a bit of play in them. The Viper PST Gen2 was nice as well, but I didnt think it was as bright as the burris, but the turrets were much better. I think I will end up ordering the Burris once my BMR arrives. The Razor HD Gen3 and the ATACR were incredible, but I am not ready to drop that kind of money on a scope just yet.
View Quote

RT25 is a lot of scope for the money.  But, the 25 yard minimum parallax/focus will be a drawback for many rimfire users.  

I have an older Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50 with tall 1/8 MOA turrets and fine target reticle, excellent Japanese glass, USA build, but it's side focus would go no lower than 50 yards.

Burris should release a scope suitable for rimfire precision.  Some NRL22 targets are as close as 25 yards on some ranges and can be as far out as 200, even 300 yards or more.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:58:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#30]
I printed out some optical resolution targets and will take them with me to the range on my next trip.  I will test my existing scopes using these targets.

The USAF 1951 target yields a line pairs per millimeter value (a metric).  The two others have similar points of reference.

Because I am unable to obtain this type of info from the makers, I have to do it myself.

I can compare my existing scopes and to any new scope I am considering.  

Of course, that means buying one and being at risk of damage while I test it.  I may test more than one.

If it sucks, I can return the scope for a refund.

Link Posted: 11/10/2021 2:37:43 AM EDT
[#31]
I had the resolution target at 25 yards.  

My old Lyman SuperTargetSpot could resolve everything, down to the tiniest scale (which is really quite small).  The image was flat, all the way to the edges of the field of view.  The image was bright.  There was no chromatic aberration I could detect with my eyes.  It was almost boring.  

I'll have to move the target farther away next time, repeat and add my Leupold into the test.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#32]
SWFA SS 20 x 42   $300 - probably less on Black Friday!
(also available in 10x, 12x, & 16x)

Link Posted: 11/10/2021 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Reorx:
SWFA SS 20 x 42   $300 - probably less on Black Friday!
(also available in 10x, 12x, & 16x)

http://swfa-ss.com/images/uploads/SS20X42MQ_thumb1.jpg
View Quote

DUDE!, you are reading my mind.  

I was just thinking about them on my way home from work.  No one has the Leupold but SWFA has lots of stuff to peruse.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:22:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#34]
DUDE!, you are reading my mind...   I was just thinking about them on my way home from work.  No one has the Leupold but SWFA has lots of stuff to peruse.
View Quote
GMTA!   "It's a t'ing o' beauty!"  

...you know what to do...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Arken has $100 off on the SH4 4-24x 50 right now. Code: #GoBrandon.

Puts it at $349.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:55:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#37]
All this talk about needing great glass etc and you are going to get a fixed power SWFA?!? Lol
View Quote

You completely missed the point with this one, Rob01.  You seem to be just "throwing lead down range".  Would you care to contribute something constructive or are you just taking "pot shots"?

The real problem here, Rob01, is neither the optical quality nor fixed magnification, it is the minimum focus distance of 50 yards.  So, as I said, you're just taking "pot shots".  

This is a write up by Ilya Koshkin*.  I would probably prefer a 20X scope but one can often learn a lot by reading.

SWFA SS 10x42HD

This is another one of my “baseline” scopes.

As a matter of clarification, this is not the original Super Sniper 10×42, which is a very good $300 scope, but would not in any way belong in this category.  This the newer HD model made in a different factory (same place that makes the Vortex Razor HD) and sharing nothing with the original scope except for the name.

It is a very “meat and potatoes” design: fixed 10x magnification, MilDot reticle, 0.1mrad knobs.  That’s it, but it works like a charm and the optical quality belies its $800 price tag.  At 10x, the resolution is similar to the IOR 3-18×42, but contrast is a touch better and color balance is perfectly neutral.

Mechanical quality is rock solid (I tried to break it, but it laughed at me).  Adjustments are flawless.  Adjustment range is huge.  Eyerelief is fairly long and quite flexible.  The scope is reasonably compact and neither very light nor heavy.  It is the only scope here that has a rear parallax adjustments.  For me personally, I t does not make much difference, but it is definitely easier for lefties to deal with.

I wish the knobs had more than 5mrad per turn adjustments, but for the  money I am not going to complain too much.  Besides, there are some nicely visible indicators on the turrets that tell me where in the adjustment range I am.  The knobs are very easy to reset.
SSHD

I have had a chance to look at this scope side by side with the much more expensive Leupold Mark 4 10×40 and the S.S. is a step above.  I can only think of one 10×42 scope that outperforms the 10x42HD S.S. and that it the $1800 Schmidt and Bender PMII.

Final Thoughts
As I warned above, this was not all that much of a comparison since the scopes I looked at were very dissimilar in both design and pricing.  After spending a lot of time with them, I did come out with some conclusions though:

If you want the best, you have to be willing to pay for it.  Scopes like the new IOR 6-24x56FFP and Vortex Razor HD (which are not exactly cheap to start with) are snapping at the hills of the likes of Premier Heritage and March, but are not quite as good yet.
   However, the differences are fairly small and if you are willing to make some compromises you can save a fair amount of money without losing all that much performance.
   New IOR gets you close in high magnification image quality, while the Razor HD is a superb allround design.
   If you are really opposed to spending more than $1k on a scope, with S.S. 10x42HD you can still get  mechanical and optical quality that is right up there with the really expensive stuff, but be prepared to give up some features.  Still, as far as the basics go, the S.S. HD can hang in there with some very expensive stuff.

*  Copyright ILya Koshkin 2010.  All Rights Reserved
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#38]

You completely missed the point with this one, Rob01.  You seem to be just "throwing lead down range".  Would you care to contribute something constructive or are you just taking "pot shots"?

The real problem here, Rob01, is neither the optical quality nor fixed magnification, it is the minimum focus distance of 50 yards.  So, as I said, you're just taking "pot shots".  

This is a write up by Ilya Koshkin*.  I would probably prefer a 20X scope but one can often learn a lot by reading.

SWFA SS 10x42HD

This is another one of my “baseline” scopes.

As a matter of clarification, this is not the original Super Sniper 10×42, which is a very good $300 scope, but would not in any way belong in this category.  This the newer HD model made in a different factory (same place that makes the Vortex Razor HD) and sharing nothing with the original scope except for the name.

It is a very “meat and potatoes” design: fixed 10x magnification, MilDot reticle, 0.1mrad knobs.  That’s it, but it works like a charm and the optical quality belies its $800 price tag.  At 10x, the resolution is similar to the IOR 3-18×42, but contrast is a touch better and color balance is perfectly neutral.

Mechanical quality is rock solid (I tried to break it, but it laughed at me).  Adjustments are flawless.  Adjustment range is huge.  Eyerelief is fairly long and quite flexible.  The scope is reasonably compact and neither very light nor heavy.  It is the only scope here that has a rear parallax adjustments.  For me personally, I t does not make much difference, but it is definitely easier for lefties to deal with.

I wish the knobs had more than 5mrad per turn adjustments, but for the  money I am not going to complain too much.  Besides, there are some nicely visible indicators on the turrets that tell me where in the adjustment range I am.  The knobs are very easy to reset.
SSHD

I have had a chance to look at this scope side by side with the much more expensive Leupold Mark 4 10×40 and the S.S. is a step above.  I can only think of one 10×42 scope that outperforms the 10x42HD S.S. and that it the $1800 Schmidt and Bender PMII.

Final Thoughts
As I warned above, this was not all that much of a comparison since the scopes I looked at were very dissimilar in both design and pricing.  After spending a lot of time with them, I did come out with some conclusions though:

If you want the best, you have to be willing to pay for it.  Scopes like the new IOR 6-24x56FFP and Vortex Razor HD (which are not exactly cheap to start with) are snapping at the hills of the likes of Premier Heritage and March, but are not quite as good yet.
   However, the differences are fairly small and if you are willing to make some compromises you can save a fair amount of money without losing all that much performance.
   New IOR gets you close in high magnification image quality, while the Razor HD is a superb allround design.
   If you are really opposed to spending more than $1k on a scope, with S.S. 10x42HD you can still get  mechanical and optical quality that is right up there with the really expensive stuff, but be prepared to give up some features.  Still, as far as the basics go, the S.S. HD can hang in there with some very expensive stuff.

*  Copyright ILya Koshkin 2010.  All Rights Reserved
View Quote

Your reference is not to the same scope…. The reference/review is to the HD model. The link was to the original SS. The article you referenced stated that the original wasn’t even in the same league as the HD model.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By dupemaster:
Arken has $100 off on the SH4 4-24x 50 right now. Code: #GoBrandon.

Puts it at $349.
View Quote

That is a crazy good deal.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Sightron S-tac adjusts down to 10yrds
link
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:41:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
Your reference is not to the same scope…. The reference/review is to the HD model. The link was to the original SS. The article you referenced stated that the original wasn’t even in the same league as the HD model.
View Quote

The thought was still common - go look at the SWFA scopes.  Unfortunately, they do not focus close enough for my needs.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Not taking pot shots but you are all over the place and honestly doesn’t even seem like you want a scope but just like this discussion.
View Quote

If that Leupold EFR 6.5-20X scope were available anywhere, I'd probably already own one.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#45]

The thought was still common - go look at the SWFA scopes.  Unfortunately, they do not focus close enough for my needs.
View Quote

No need, I’ve used several of them. The traditional SS, the HD and the 5-20HD.

What I’m getting at is your comparison is akin to how awesome the Vortex Venom is and toss up a review from someone analyzing a Vortex Razor. That, or more than likely you didn’t realize it was a different scope.

I’m just glad I never shoot inside of 25yds. Seems to be difficult to find a scope, but I’d imagine glass quality isn’t that big of a deal for 15yds and the Venom is plenty clear enough for shooting sub half moa at 100yds.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:56:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#47]
Originally Posted By Hoser:
Are you actually planning on shooting at 10 yards?  If not, why bother with parallax that goes in that close.
View Quote

This has been covered earlier in the thread - 50 feet max at local indoor range.  25 yards is very typical.  50 yard minimum on many/most scopes does not work.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 11:22:34 PM EDT
[#48]
I had an older (but still NIB) Vortex 4-16 scope that only focuses down to 50 yards, and a Leupold MkIV, 6-20 also 50 yard minimum focus.  

Right now I am using a Center Point 4-16X50 with adjustable objective.  Second focal plane mil dot red/green illuminated reticle.  Not as nice as a side focus, but it will focus down even closer than 10 yards, like in my living room.  It's a 1" tube, and I got it at Walmart for like $60 in a blister pack.  It's the only scope I have with a decent close focus and enough magnification to be useful for precision shooting.  4X is a nice low end too, giving a decent FOV.  

I'm sort of looking for something similar to what you are looking for.  Something that will focus down to 10 yards, 6-24x50, side focus.  But I also want zero stop, tool-less turrets, FFP, and I'm not really sure whether to go with MOA or MIL. Sub $500 budget for me.  And here's the catch, I need to be able to buy it on Amazon because I have a bunch of credits there.

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:08:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#49]
I saw a picture of the Leupold 6.5-20X EFR that had locking, zero set turrets and side focus.  It, too, was out of stock.  :-(

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 3:12:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#50]

This has been covered earlier in the thread - 50 feet max at local indoor range.  25 yards is very typical.  50 yard minimum on many/most scopes does not work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hoser:
Are you actually planning on shooting at 10 yards?  If not, why bother with parallax that goes in that close.

It's disappointing but not surprising the local gun store is stocked with scopes for high power - 50 yard minimum focus.

It just struck me today, my back yard practice area is also just 50 feet long.  Dry fire practice helps a lot.  Conveniently, it is right outside my back door.

Page / 4
Scope for Rimfire (Page 2 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top