Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2018 1:15:18 PM EDT
Looking for spotting scope padded cover for a straight scope and angled. Are there universal ones or do I need to make them?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a nice one made by LBT (London Bridge Tactical) for a Leupold 20x. I've had it for probably close to 20 years. Not sure if they make anymore (and if they do... what models they support) but worth looking into. Nice piece of kit.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I use 100% cotton tube socks with a cut a few inches shorter than the length of the scope. Cut the top off a few inches longer than needed and run a few stitches of carpet thread through it and yer gtg.Keeps them clean and no scratches.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Vortex makes them for their scopes..both straight and angled...
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 6:06:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABIDFOX50] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 44-40pro:
I use 100% cotton tube socks with a cut a few inches shorter than the length of the scope. Cut the top off a few inches longer than needed and run a few stitches of carpet thread through it and yer gtg.Keeps them clean and no scratches.
View Quote
That is genius! I’m stealing that for the short term.

I saw somewhere a guy bought a cheap molle water bottle holder and cut the bottom out and slipped it over his straight scope. I was hoping it was someone here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top