Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2024 3:08:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jambright]
Wanting some feedbacks on the MUNS PVS 27 and the KAC PVS 26. I am going to buy one of them and want to get some imput from users. Has anyone used both of these and how do they compare to each other?
Thanks mates.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Jambright:
Wanting some feedbacks on the MUNS PVS 27 and the KAC PVS 26. I am going to buy one of them and want to get some imput from users. Has anyone used both of these and how do they compare to each other?
Thanks mates.
View Quote

@Jambright
Each will vary based on individual tube performance specs, so blanket statements aren't going to be 100% concrete.  That said, I've owned a bunch of PVS-27s and PVS-30s (26 and 30 are, functionally, extremely similar).  The 27s seemed more consistent and perform better passively than the 30s did.  If you will be mostly using IR illumination then it will effectively even that out.  The 30s were solid, but I sold them and don't miss them.  The only real downside of the 27 is how wide and tall the objective lens housing is as it can block things like rangefinders or lasers/illuminators depending on mounting configuration.  Both are boat anchors, but I love my boat anchors
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top