Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2021 5:40:30 PM EDT
Any thoughts/opinions on this upper?  Debating between this and something similar from White Oak, but their lead times are long.  Is White Oak that much better?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:24:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bfoosh06] [#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Wilson Combat barrels are very good, no reason not to buy one. White Oak Armament has been my go to company for decades. Their 20" SPR barrel is .900" under the handguard. Their 20" service rifle barrel is 1.00" under the handguard. The DMR 20" rifle barrel is 1.00" under the handguard with deep lightening flutes.

Their waittimes aren't as long as advertised (usually). They just don't want people chomping at the bit and interrupting normal operations calling and emails asking where's my barrel at.

Their Shilen 7.5 twist is probably going to be my next purchase. Bartlein and Krieger are always considered top tier. They sell all of these.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top