BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
I’m sorry for your loss, but I appreciate you sharing the stories. It’s great that you got to experience so much time and memories with such an amazing woman.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 308Sako:
But can she reload your ammunition to the master level?

Just kidding, 37 years ago I met my now deceased wife and took her shooting.  After 3 weeks she was kicking everyone's butt at the range benchrest style with a factory Rem700 .222 Rem sporter weight barrel.  Talking groups in the low two's.

Even while undergoing chemo she got it done.

https://i.imgur.com/EZMIpTH.jpg
I’m sorry for your loss, but I appreciate you sharing the stories. It’s great that you got to experience so much time and memories with such an amazing woman.
X2! I don’t know what I’d do without my wife. Thirty years has flown by.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Doppleganger871:
It's better to find a woman that prefers a few grand on a bipod than on her finger.  
View Quote
Yea. I picked around that the blue 223 was an engagement rifle, but I don’t think she took the bait. Maybe the 6 creed will do the trick!

Link Posted: 1/8/2019 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea. I picked around that the blue 223 was an engagement rifle, but I don’t think she took the bait. Maybe the 6 creed will do the trick!

https://i.imgur.com/aNYXgS6.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doppleganger871:
It's better to find a woman that prefers a few grand on a bipod than on her finger.  

https://i.imgur.com/aNYXgS6.jpg
I see jacked up Four wheel drive trucks and Utv’s in your future, if the Creedmoore doesn’t work try a engagement utv?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:35:52 AM EDT
[#4]
We’re making progress!

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
She certainly doesn’t mind the muddy match days. Very proud of her. She finished 13th out of 24+ shooters at a small local match.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top