Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2022 7:43:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3seven4]
Does anyone know what opaque material they're using to cover the window at 10:03? It looks like they shoot through it in the video so I'm guessing it's clear enough to see through with an optic. Here's a pic and I included the YouTube video also.

Attachment Attached File

Central Area OIS 05/03/2022 (NRF014-22)
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 8:09:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I can’t positively ID on the video, but it’s common to use regular window bug screen. With a properly focused optic you won’t even see it when looking through. I haven’t had any issues with deflection.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By born2lose76:
I can’t positively ID on the video, but it’s common to use regular window bug screen. With a properly focused optic you won’t even see it when looking through. I haven’t had any issues with deflection.
View Quote

That looks more like some type of opaque plastic sheeting to me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Look at it when he shoots. Looks like typical plastic mil barrier a painter would use.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Appears to present the same effects you get when you look thru polarized glasses at some glass objects and or electric screens  

Might just be natural versus a purposely placed film or covering….
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:22:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like they just tacked up some cheesecloth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top