Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2018 10:03:04 PM EDT
Does anyone know if the knights armament Ras is still made and sold?!  I placed an order for one to optics planet and received an order confirmation email. Next day I received another email saying the rail will delay my order 18-30 days. I’ve noticed all over the internet nobody has them in stock... I’m wondering if I’ll receive another email in the next few weeks saying the item is no longer available?!  Any input would be great.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 5:27:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Whhood] [#1]
Yes, KAC releases them in batches every so often. Try Operation Parts, Dennis Todd on here, or the EE. There are usually a couple of different waiting lists you can get on as well.

ETA: Try Gun Gallery in Jacksonville, Florida. Ask for Neil.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 8:55:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the input! I’ve already got the order placed with optics planet so I’ll let that ride.  I’m in no hurry I just wanted to make sure I was actually going to get one at the price I was quoted from them.

Thanks,
Nick
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I have this rail new in box for sale if you want it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]
A friend of mine works for KAC and I asked him about that.  He said that as far as he knows, KAC never really retires a part number, but they build them in batches to meet orders when there are enough orders on the book to make it worth their while.   So that rail may not be made this week or even next week but when they have 80 orders on the book (that number is hypothetical, by the way) then they'll schedule a production run on that item which will fill the 80 orders on book plus some for stock.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#6]
i have one new in box for sale.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tony413:
i have one new in box for sale.
View Quote
You should follow that post up with the link to the thread in the EE where you're selling it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:13:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I am looking for the same thing am UK based and it's like rocking horse poop to find!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top