Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2021 3:05:30 PM EDT
Hi...I recently inherited a JC Higgins 10316 from my father. It came without a magazine,and I have found a seven round mag that should be the correct one. I have searched to see if there any higher capacity mags that would fit,with no luck,although I did find a couple of refrences,but nothing concrete. Being as the 7 round mags are going for very high prices right now,I wouldn’t mind spending the money on something that holds more rounds. Appreciate any help,thank you
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I own a couple of Marlin 80 off brands and In the last 30 years I've only seen the 7 round mags offered. The big advantage of the rifle that I've seen is that you can shoot cb's, shorts, longs, and long rifles through it feeding reasonably wel,l if the mag retainer is adjusted correctly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top