Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2021 11:15:37 PM EDT
I purchased this mk 4 lrt 3.5x10 used everything looks good and works but when looking into the front of the scope (Bell) I can see on the inside lens looks to be moisture when looking through the scope normally and targeting it’s clear as day is this normal! I know they use a coating but my Nightforce  and other high end optics don’t have this I was going to sight it in tomorrow but I’m holding off if I have to return it any takers?
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Meh, send it into Leupold and have them fix it, it has a lifetime warranty, and it is quite common for a scope to loose its nitrogen charge...Call them and tell them what its doing..
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 6:08:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Bbm110:
I purchased this mk 4 lrt 3.5x10 used everything looks good and works but when looking into the front of the scope (Bell) I can see on the inside lens looks to be moisture when looking through the scope normally and targeting it’s clear as day is this normal! I know they use a coating but my Nightforce  and other high end optics don’t have this I was going to sight it in tomorrow but I’m holding off if I have to return it any takers?
View Quote

Send it back they will take care of you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#3]
They have great customer service. Call them to get a return authorization.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DancingBear:
They have great customer service. Call them to get a return authorization.
View Quote

The last Mk4 they fixed for me must have been done at the FedEx office, return was so quick.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
As a scope ages, the seals can dry up.  Return it.  Lifetime warranty even if you are not the original purchaser.  They will replace the seals and nitrogen purge it for free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top