Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2021 3:00:04 PM EDT
Can you guys help identify this 4-14x44 scope. I did know the mfg. name at one point and have since forgotten. The mfg. is not on the scope. I know it punches above it's weight class. It's not a Primary Arms. I will know the name when I hear it. Thanks!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Falcon Menace?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 4:25:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KTM300XCW] [#2]
BINGO! Falcon Menace. Thank You. I wonder if they are still around?
I could never figure out why they didn't put their name on it. I like it for a cheap scope. It tracks well and is repeatable. I have used it out to 600 regularly on a .308 bolt.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Falconoptics.com
I believe they've got some dealing with SWFA
You must've got an early production model. They went through some asthetic revisions with their name and model engraved.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By User55645:
Falconoptics.com
I believe they've got some dealing with SWFA
You must've got an early production model. They went through some asthetic revisions with their name and model engraved.
View Quote

Thanks for that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top