Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2024 8:03:45 PM EDT
Anyone ever get a rifle built by them? Is it worth the cost?

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Gre-Tan builds fixtures that other gunsmiths use! He is tier 1 in every respect. Buy with confidence.

I am saving up to send him a couple of bolts to get the firing pins bushed and the firing pins turned down. to match.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Gre-Tan builds fixtures that other gunsmiths use! He is tier 1 in every respect. Buy with confidence.

I am saving up to send him a couple of bolts to get the firing pins bushed and the firing pins turned down. to match.
View Quote

He does good work.  He's too scared to touch an AI bolt for bushing though, had to send 3 to Chad at LRI.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I've only had a bolt fluted.  Price was fair and turnaround was under a month.  Last I looked he wasn't taking new work, but that's been a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DH243:

He does good work.  He's too scared to touch an AI bolt for bushing though, had to send 3 to Chad at LRI.
View Quote

Chad isn’t scared of much is he?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top