Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2020 5:01:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dyezak]
Is it best to break up everything and sell it piece by piece, or sell it all together?

I haven’t touched anything for 2y, and barely have time to shoot much less reload and shoot.  Moving out of .260REM and going to just use 6.5 Creedmore.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#2]
So individually...what I thought.  Thank you.  I really enjoy the process, and maybe once I retire and have time available I’ll get back into it.  In 30y.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 9:45:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cviss] [#3]
Some food for thought..  when the clown was in the office before trump you couldn’t find ammo., some day we will have another clown in the office.. stock up and deep.. when you can’t find ammo you will do able to shoot as if ammo is plenty full
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
If you store it properly it will be waiting for you.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cviss:
Some food for thought..  when the clown was in the office before trump you couldn’t find ammo., some day we will have another clown in the office.. stock up and deep.. when you can’t find ammo you will do able to shoot as if ammo is plenty full
View Quote
Or if a clown named Bloomfuck somehow manages to get in, ammo will be the least of our worries.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Break it up.  It is unlikely every buyer want each piece you chose, unless the price is really low.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:32:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By beersngars:

Or if a clown named Bloomfuck somehow manages to get in, ammo will be the least of our worries.
View Quote
People said the same about Obammerfuck, but it proved a reality that ammo was the most of our worries.  Even reloading supplies and equipment had extended waits. I was never out of ammo and could still shoot any time I wanted, but I have now properly prepared for any eventuality.  I still have a couple flats of primers that say "Pre-O" on them. I ordered them the night the turd election results were starting to go to shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top